Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fulton Pharmacy
Fulton Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Katy, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Fulton Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 3 of 3
Very bad customer service
Self-verified patient of Fulton Pharmacy - Posted on June 12th, 2018
This is a horrible pharmacy. Always have issues with regards to the prescription refills. Customer service don’t know how to handle questions and resolve the issues most of the time. They will transfer to different numbers and still don’t get the issues resolved. I’m out of refills now and I my Dr. already send refills to this pharmacy and when I called them I have a prescription but it was transfer to a different pharmacy without notifying the patient which they should be responsible if they got the prescription and it will not be refill by them. They said I have to call my Dr and asked why it happened. I asked for a supervisor and I was transfer to a voicemail. I got a number they advice to call and when I call it’s a wrong number. What kind of customer service is this . Very bad customer service and I will not use them in future. Please be aware how’s to deal with this issues.
Self-verified patient of Fulton Pharmacy - Posted on April 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Fulton Pharmacy - Posted on December 1st, 2016
4 services are provided at Fulton Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions1331 W Grand Pkwy N, Katy, TX
Fulton Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Katy, TX.