- Speaks English
- Minneapolis, MN
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy
Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Minneapolis, MN.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Pharmacy staff are awesome
Self-verified patient of Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy - Posted on March 3rd, 2017
5 services are provided at Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions6845 Lee Ave N, Minneapolis, MN
Healthpartners Brooklyn Center Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Minneapolis, MN.