Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Baldwin Park, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
There was no med papers with detailing allergies etc I called them and they said they usually put them in bag and did say he was sorry. Then I found it was just as I told the prescribing Dr Anna Cheng---I had this several yrs ago and the results were same---very neg. This was definitlely not for pain as up all night shaking and no sleep. I needed to have jpaper work describing what side affects were before I took it.
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on May 11th, 2017
2 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Locations & Directions, ,
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Baldwin Park, CA.