- Speaks English
- Inglewood, CA
- 2 pharmacists
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Inglewood, CA.
Showing 2 of 2
Wait time in lines
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on May 23rd, 2017
Yesterday, I watched one of the staff at the counter having to handle three registers at one time to keep the lines moving while there were other staff mulling around having conversation and seemingly doing little to assist the customers. I felt so bad for the lady that I made sure I told her that she was appreciated. It's amazing that the other Kaisers have short/quick moving lines and it makes me wonder if this is another ploy to justify moving the Kaiser facility out. I pay over $600 per month for services and even though I pay more annually, the service doesn't seem to get any better. You have to take care of the people that are taking care of us.
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on March 25th, 2016
2 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Locations & Directions110 N La Brea Ave, Inglewood, CA
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Inglewood, CA.