Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Los Angeles, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy for more information.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
3 visits, over 2 hrs waiting, no medication
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on July 15th, 2017
This review is for the 24 hr pharmacy at 4867 sunset. My dr prescribed me 2 medications and last Friday I went to pick them up-I checked in and was told to wait, I waited 30 minutes then was called up and only 1 prescription was ready-I told them I was waiting for 2 and was told to sit back down. 30 minutes later I was called up to be told that they didn't have my prescription in stock. I had to pay $5 for parking and sit for an hour to not get my prescription. I called it in the following week and was told it would be ready by noon the next day. I went in and was told that it was not ready. When I asked to speak to a manager they told me that it was going to cost me $1500 and that they had to file a request with my insurance before it could be covered. So I spent another 45 min, paid for parking to, again, not get my prescription. Today I got a text saying my prescription was ready for pick up, I got a call from my dr saying it was ready for pick up, but when I got to the front of the line, for the 3rd time in two weeks, I was told that nothing was ready to be picked up and I was told to sit down and wait. All the people working here are very nice but something is not right with the systematic organization of this pharmacy. I also overheard them tell someone else that they did not have their medication in stock (for a busy pharmacy in a large kaiser center that seems strange to me).
1 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions, ,
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Los Angeles, CA.