- Speaks English
- Sacramento, CA
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Sacramento, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on September 27th, 2017
I ordered a refill on my Epiduo refill #260800883390 a week ago today it was suppose to be mailed to me. Said I would have it in 7 days. Today is the 7th day and it did not arrive. I just got off the phone with a Pharmasict and he said it was never out because they were out of it at the Windham Pharmacy. It just showed it was on file. He said I should of been called and told this. My daughter is leaving on a plane tomorrow for a weeks vacation and need this. This is poor customer service. I am so mad that they could not take the time to contact me. Somebody needs to be talked too. This is completely unacceptable.
2 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Locations & Directions7300 Wyndham Dr, Sacramento, CA
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Sacramento, CA.