Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Stockton, CA.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on August 18th, 2017
Great service fast and friendly
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on March 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on February 1st, 2017
Received Reminder rx is ready but it wasnt!
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on January 22nd, 2017
I'm sick of the pharmacy errors. I called before going thru the Kaiser ordeal. Was told rx was ready. Got there and it wasn't. Waited for them to locate it- then told me after nearly an hour that the Dr never signed it so give it a few more days. Can't wait to change plans!Also they keep changing their lines- registration check in pick up lines are always different. Sometimes open.
Self-verified patient of Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy - Posted on January 15th, 2017
2 services are provided at Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Locations & Directions7373 West Ln, Stockton, CA
Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Stockton, CA.