Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kentuckiana Pharmacy
Kentuckiana Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Jeffersonville, IN.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kentuckiana Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||3:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Kentuckiana Pharmacy has 2 locations
443 Spring St
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Kentuckiana Pharmacy - Posted on April 9th, 2018
What pharmacy would call you and a couple of other clients, tell you that they are closing their pharmacy and they were sending everyone to either CVS or Hangers in Jeffersonville, IN, but over a month later they're still open and in full operation? I thank you Kentuckiana Pharmacy, for sending me to CVS if you'll like about your business closing you'll lie about other things as well.
It's worth the trip!
Self-verified patient of Kentuckiana Pharmacy - Posted on March 5th, 2018
My husband and I have been coming to Kentuckiana Pharmacy for over a year and will continue to patronize this pharmacy. We live in Louisville and pass several pharmacies that we could stop at with new scripts or refills but we wouldn't receive the greetings with a smile and our name each time we visit. Dr.Nasr has offered their delivery services but as long as I can drive I will. We like their new conveniently located pharmacy.
No matter what...
Self-verified patient of Kentuckiana Pharmacy - Posted on January 15th, 2018
If I'm not understanding something, which, with me? Can happen quite often (lol), Assad makes sure he explains it to me that I understand. I use to go to the one here in Jeffersonville, but, even though they moved to Clarksville, I stayed with them. They deliver to me, I just wish sometimes they could bring it to my door, for at times, I'm not feeling well and have a hard time making it downstairs to get them from him. Thank you all! Sincerely, Michele C.
I'm not a number here, here, I am family.
Self-verified patient of Kentuckiana Pharmacy - Posted on June 14th, 2017
Ever since I came here, met Assad and his staff, I was very pleased to get to know them even more. I can be a pain, I know, but the staff has always been pleasant with me, and Assad helps me however he can. Thank y'all for making me feel like I'm important and not a robot that just waits for their name to be called. Sincerely, Michele Carnell Jeffersonville, Indiana
Self-verified patient of Kentuckiana Pharmacy - Posted on December 21st, 2016
7 services are provided at Kentuckiana Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions
Kentuckiana Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Jeffersonville, IN.