- Speaks English
- Kellogg, ID
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kohal Pharmacy
Kohal Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Kellogg, ID.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kohal Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Kohal Pharmacy - Posted on April 20th, 2018
I've never had a problem with this pharmacy in ten years, however I ordered my prescription to be mailed to me a week ago, and never received it. I needed it badly, and wasn't able to travel to pick it up. Ordered on Friday, was told it would go out on Monday. Gave debit card info over the phone, and my bank shows no transaction. Now I will have to have my prescription transferred to a pharmacy closer to where I live, and will have to wait even longer to get my antidepressant which is time sensitive. I'm very disappointed. Normally, nothing goes wrong and the staff is very helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. I'm not sure what went wrong, but it is very important that I have my medication. If there were a problem why wasn't I called, or sent something in the mail? I would advise to only deal in person.
6 services are provided at Kohal Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Locations & Directions740 McKinley Ave, Kellogg, ID
Kohal Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Kellogg, ID.