Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Athens, GA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on February 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on July 24th, 2017
Always friendly, service is always quick.
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on March 7th, 2017
Very nice staff at Epps Brige. I recently had some questions for the pharmacist and wound up speaking with 2 different staff. They were knowledgeable, helpful, and didn't rush the conversation. I was able to get better response/customer service from them than I did from my own doctor. Love, love,, love my Kroger pharmacy!
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on February 10th, 2017
Staff at pharmacy are always polite and pleasant, I also had to call recently about a concerning side effect to a new Rx just prescribed, and the pharmacist was very helpful. I had to leave a message initially, but he called me back in under 5 minutes. Compare that to my doctor who prescribed that Rx, it took them almost 2 full weeks to return my call.
2 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions, ,
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Athens, GA.