- Speaks English
- Katy, TX
- 2 pharmacists
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Katy, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on May 30th, 2017
I went into Kroger's at 2700 Grand Pkwy for my prescription after I ordered it online with the Kroger's App. I received a phone call the next day telling me the prescription was ready. When I went in, it only took them 5 minutes to have my prescription ready. Excellent professional service!!
3 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions22150 Westheimer Pkwy, Katy, TX
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Katy, TX.