Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Wylie, TX.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on June 5th, 2018
So happy with service
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on January 11th, 2018
I moved my two prescriptions to Kroger because they were one of the preferred pharmacies on my new RX plan, and I had heard good things about them. After giving them information yesterday about two prescriptions which had no refills left, they called this morning that they had called the dr's office. By calling them, the nurse got busy and approved the prescriptions. The reason this is a big deal to me is that a year ago the other pharmacy I had used for years kept saying they had faxed my dr's office, and the dr's office said they didn't receive anything so I spent a week calling both places until I could get my medicines. This was such an easy transition. While my husband and I were grocery shopping this afternoon, the pharmacy texted me my prescriptions were done. I can tell I have a great pharmacy, and I'm thrilled with the service they provided me. Everyone was so friendly and helpful.
6 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions2608 W Fm 544, Wylie, TX
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Wylie, TX.