Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Shelbyville, KY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm||–||6:00 pm|
Showing 4 of 4
Worst staffer at window
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on June 5th, 2018
I have been using this pharmacy for years and have rarely had a problem. But they do tend to put their newest, slowest and least-trained person on the drive-in window. On Saturday and again Monday, the same person was on the window and was absolutely unacceptable. She moved in super-slow motion, did not understand how to do her job, and even demanded a Social Security number, even though NO Rx requires a social security number. I half-suspect her of trying to collect them for fraud purposes. I told her NO! and she talked to someone else who amazingly did not fire her on the spot. When I went back on Monday and saw the line of more than 6 cars, I knew she was still there and still didn't know how to do the job. I parked and went inside, got my Rx and some groceries. When I came back out to my car, the line had not moved one single car. I have not yet spoken to the pharmacy manager, but plan to do so.
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on May 19th, 2018
Wait time terrible
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on January 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on December 27th, 2016
3 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions311 Boone Station Rd, Shelbyville, KY
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Shelbyville, KY.