- Speaks English
- Hilton Head Island, SC
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Hilton Head Island, SC.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
What will it cost this time?
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on April 3rd, 2018
I've picked up the exact same prescription twice this year and the charge was greatly different each time. The staff member was dismissive of my concerns. Will chase pharmacies as insurance company says it was the pharmacy that submitted it differently that caused the discrepancy. May change insurance too.
6 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions42 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Hilton Head Island, SC.