Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Macon, GA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm||–||6:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
THE WORST PHARMACY EVER
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on June 22nd, 2016
These people are so rude at the drive through, after ringing the bell once it will be at least five minutes before they even acknowledge you.They walks back and forward pass the window, and if you ring the bell a second time, they will give you a dirty look. Take so advise Kroger employees, just let your customers know you reconize them being there and you will get to them as soon as possible. I changed pharmacy, got tire of dealing with rude people for no reason.
3 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions4628 Presidential Pkwy, Macon, GA
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Macon, GA.