Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kroger Pharmacy
Kroger Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Macon, GA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Kroger Pharmacy for more information.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Kroger Pharmacy - Posted on June 15th, 2018
Every time u go into pharmacy on Zebulon road there’s always a line most time on one cashier working it’s awful waiting time! I dropped off prescription at 11:45am one day they texted me at 1230 said it was ready went back at 330 to pick up they could not find it after 25 mins of cashiers looking through bags over and over someone discovered it was in return to stock needless to say I wasted about 45 morning ms with them
2 services are provided at Kroger Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions5928 Zebulon Rd, Macon, GA
Kroger Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Macon, GA.