- Speaks English
- Motley, MN
- 1 pharmacist
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Longbella Drug Motley
Longbella Drug Motley is a pharmacy located in Motley, MN.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Longbella Drug Motley for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
1233 Highway 10 S
Motley, MN 56466
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Longbella Drug Motley - Posted on March 31st, 2016
I want to support local businesses and I realize as a consumer that supporting small businesses sometimes comes with sacrifices. The business hours make it difficult for me to pick up prescriptions. I had my doctor write a specific prescription for glucose meter that my insurance covers. When I was finally in to pick up the meter the pharmacy hadn't ordered it. They stated they needed to see my insurance first since they don't stock meters. I have used longbella for multiple other prescriptions so I believe they have my current insurance information on file. I had my doctor specify my insurance in the prescription. I would have appreciated a phone call double checking my insurance so the meter could be there when I came to get it. I am sad to say they lost a customer today and I will express my opinion to all who will listen.
8 services are provided at Longbella Drug Motley
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Longbella Drug Motley is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Motley, MN.