- Speaks English
- San Fernando, CA
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Los Angeles County San Fernando Pharmacy
Los Angeles County San Fernando Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in San Fernando, CA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Los Angeles County San Fernando Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
7 services are provided at Los Angeles County San Fernando Pharmacy
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Locations & Directions1212 Pico St, San Fernando, CA
Los Angeles County San Fernando Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near San Fernando, CA.