Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lumit Pharmacy
Lumit Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Bronx, NY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Lumit Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
stay away from this pharmacy
Self-verified patient of Lumit Pharmacy - Posted on May 31st, 2018
There is nothing positive about this pharmacy. The pharmacist never wants to fill prescriptions. He is a swindler. I've had to pay for medications that my insurance covered. They take advantage of people. There is a lady by the name of Jenny who has glasses who works here and she is one of the most unpleasant people I've ever interacted with. I've seen her deny medications to pregnant women and the elderly. It is a horrible place. Please shut this place down! :(
5 services are provided at Lumit Pharmacy
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Locations & Directions200 E 167th St, Bronx, NY
Lumit Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Bronx, NY.