- Speaks English
- Albany, GA
- 8 services
- 4 pharmacists
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Medi Save Pharmacy
Medi Save Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Albany, GA. Of 8 total services, this facility accepts e-prescriptions, is handicap accessible and has delivery service. Medi Save Pharmacy employs 4 pharmacists.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Medi Save Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||No hours available|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
8 services are provided at Medi Save Pharmacy
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Locations & Directions800 S Slappey Blvd, Albany, GA
Pharmacists at Medi Save Pharmacy
Medi Save Pharmacy in Albany, GA employs the following 4 Pharmacists.
John Ernie Culpepper
Angela Culpepper Davis
Benjamin Keith Dupree Sr
Jan Ray Johnson
Medi Save Pharmacy is similar to the following 3 Pharmacies near Albany, GA.