- Speaks English
- Glenpool, OK
- 1 pharmacist
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Medicap Pharmacy
Medicap Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Glenpool, OK.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Medicap Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Unprofessional, And Complete Disregard
Self-verified patient of Medicap Pharmacy - Posted on February 9th, 2017
This place no longer could supply the medication I need, yet had me fooled for over two weeks saying they might get in--letting me go without nor apprising me with updates. It did offer me alternatives which I could not take, but should had told me two weeks ago they would no longer carry what I needed instead of having me go without waiting on them. Some of the staff are rude as well. It appears they did not make enough profit on it. Why not just be upfront to begin with.
7 services are provided at Medicap Pharmacy
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Locations & Directions262 E 141st St, Glenpool, OK
Medicap Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Glenpool, OK.