- Speaks English
- Kalamazoo, MI
- 6 pharmacists
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Meijer Pharmacy
Meijer Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Kalamazoo, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Meijer Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
Most irresponsible pharmacy I've ever been to.
Self-verified patient of Meijer Pharmacy - Posted on May 8th, 2017
First of all, the pharmacy is always so busy you will wait anytime you go to pick up your prescriptions. Then after you stand in line for 20 minutes, they will tell you it's not ready. You will receive annoying phone calls that tell you a prescription is ready, when you don't have a prescription that is needed. When you call to thell them, they just say it's automated. I set up my scripts for autofill which they had been doing for years. For some reason (patient request per the individual that I spoke to) it was taken off. When I realized I was out, I called to fill it. It was to be ready by Sunday at 1. I stopped in Sunday at 2 and was told they were out and have ordered some but it wouldn't be in until Monday after 3. They were so kind as to offer to call their other stores to see if anyone had it, which would have allowed me to drive ten miles each way to pick some up. I told them I would wait until Monday. I went back Monday at 4:45 and was told AGAIN that they are out and it wouldn't be in until Tuesday. I explained that I am out of my medication and have been for two days. Again, they "offered" to call the other Meijers and inconvenience me. I told them not to bother, I will be switching pharmacies. They said ok. I feel it is incredibly irresponsible in the first place to let your meds "run out". And it is irresponsible to not get them ordered when you said they would. And at the point that you have allowed me to go two days without my medication, it should be up to the pharmacy to find the medicine and get it to me. I hope that no one else experiences such horrible customer service. I would never recommend this pitiful excuse of a pharmacy to anyone, EVER!
7 services are provided at Meijer Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions6660 W Main St, Kalamazoo, MI
Meijer Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Kalamazoo, MI.