- Speaks English
- Louisville, KY
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital
Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital is a pharmacy located in Louisville, KY.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital - Posted on February 7th, 2018
Learning that my prescription (that I needed to get filled that day while my child was in Norton Children's, so I wasn't willing to leave and find another pharmacy) cost over 60% more than it would've if I had "forgotten" my insurance card and paid out of pocket. While the insurance company shoulders much of the blame for this, Norton charged ridiculous prices for a generic medication that's on the $4 list elsewhere, then refused to allow me to pay for it without insurance, which would've saved me nearly $70. Not a pretty look for a healthcare organization that advertises itself as being committed to patient care and whose mission is to "provide quality health care to all those we serve, in a manner that responds to the needs of our communities and honors our faith heritage".
6 services are provided at Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions200 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY
Norton Healthcare Pharmacy Norton Hospital is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Louisville, KY.