- Speaks English
- Ames, IA
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nucara Pharmacy
Nucara Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Ames, IA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Nucara Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||12:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Oblivious and indignant service
Self-verified patient of Nucara Pharmacy - Posted on April 18th, 2018
Located on the outskirts of town, their location is convenient for nobody. My doctor sent them a prescription and 4 days later I receive and automated message informing me it was ready to pick up. When I arrive they tell me that they only just received the prescription and it will likely be ready in a day or two. I asked them if they would give me a call to let me know when to come back and I was told "yes." After not hearing from them for another 3 days I gave them a call to check if the prescription had been filled and they told me had been ready for a couple of days.
8 services are provided at Nucara Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions3600 University Blvd, Ames, IA
Nucara Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Ames, IA.