Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe
Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe is a pharmacy located in Philadelphia, PA.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||No hours available|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe - Posted on November 23rd, 2016
This shop inside the Eastern Regional Medical Center of Cancer Treatment Centers of America has an amazing selection of supplements and nutritional products at very reasonable prices. As a cancer patient at CTCA since March 2013, I began buying supplements and personal care products recommended by my CTCA naturopaths and dieticians. Over the past few years, I've begun buying most of my vitamins here instead of at local health food and drug stores, because the quality is high and the markup is far less. I have done very well in my treatment and recovery, and the supplements are responsible for minimizing my side effects. I highly recommend this shop, whether or not you are a cancer patient.
3 services are provided at Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions1331 E Wyoming Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Pharmacy & Nutrition Shoppe is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Philadelphia, PA.