- Speaks English
- Richland, MI
- 2 pharmacists
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richland Village Drug
Richland Village Drug is a pharmacy located in Richland, MI.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Richland Village Drug for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
|Sunday||No hours available|
Showing 1 of 1
Used to be a great pharmacy
Self-verified patient of Richland Village Drug - Posted on August 28th, 2017
I was a customer there for several years and was very satisfied. However, in the past year that has changed. I was talked to like I was stupid and was even lectured about my "choice" of a particular medication. I have multiple drug allergies and sometimes have very little choice. One employee was even rude to me when I was shorted on 2 prescriptions. I switched to another pharmacy. I don't know what has happened there, but they need to fix it.
4 services are provided at Richland Village Drug
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions8900 Gull Rd, Richland, MI
Richland Village Drug is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Richland, MI.