- Wait Time
- Prescription Processed Accurately
- Explained Prescription
- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
Self-verified patient of Safeway Pharmacy - Posted on August 14th, 2018
They never seem to have enough help and some medications, they never seem to have. I signed up for the text msg when prescription are done and does not always work
Nothing like it
Self-verified patient of Safeway Pharmacy - Posted on July 10th, 2018
I have never in my life dealt with such an incredibly rude, unorganized, and horribly slow pharmacy. Nothing is ever ready, staff acts as if you are bothering them. They have one excuse after another. HORRIBLE. Miss Haggens and the pharmacy staff. They (2) ran circles around this crew. : (
Safeway Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Oregon City, OR.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides