- Speaks English
- Seattle, WA
- 4 services
- 2 pharmacists
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Safeway Pharmacy
Safeway Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Seattle, WA. Of 4 total services, this facility accepts e-prescriptions and is handicap accessible. Safeway Pharmacy employs 2 pharmacists.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Safeway Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||11:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
4 services are provided at Safeway Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions2100 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA
Pharmacists at Safeway Pharmacy
Safeway Pharmacy in Seattle, WA employs the following 2 Pharmacists.
Safeway Pharmacy is similar to the following 3 Pharmacies near Seattle, WA.