Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Springfield Pharmacy
Springfield Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Springfield, VT.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Springfield Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||1:00 pm|
262 River St
Springfield, VT 05156
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Springfield Pharmacy - Posted on May 20th, 2018
Springfield Pharmacy is excellent at doing two things telling that they are out of stock on the medication that you need and not having enough medication to fill your prescription Also the person I spoke to Cory has a bad attitude he needs some customer service training or to be replaced when you talk to him he tries to make their lack of inventory your problem I hope that Smilin Steve will still be Smilin after he reads this I have changed pharmacies and now have all medications filled t Rite Aid in Spring Field Vt I do not recommend Springfield Pharmacy based on my experience with them.
9 services are provided at Springfield Pharmacy
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Springfield Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Springfield, VT.