Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Walmart Pharmacy
Walmart Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in Starke, FL.
Hours of Operation
Please contact Walmart Pharmacy for more information.
|Monday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Walmart Pharmacy - Posted on April 25th, 2017
My wife called to have her prescription filled Saturday and they told her they were completely out they would go ahead and order her medication and it would be in Monday. Monday rolls around and it didn't come in. (Strike 1) So Tuesday comes and they got the medication but only enough for 5 days because someone else picked some up and they didn't have enough. (strike 2) Then when she gets there to pick up her prescription they told her it wasn't ready because they had given her 5 day supply to someone else on accident! Accident... Really?!?! You're a pharmacy, there should be no accidents! So now they only have enough for a 4 day supply. So not only did they lie to her initially saying they only had enough for 5 days then they gave it to someone on accident and left her with 4 days. So clearly the order they placed for her got divided up and screwed up!! (Strike 3&4) We have used this pharmacy for quite some time and over the last couple years it has just went downhill!! We just wanted people to know our experience and hopefully it will keep other people from using this place. We will definitely be using another pharmacy from here on out!!!
2 services are provided at Walmart Pharmacy
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Locations & Directions14500 US Highway 301 S, Starke, FL
Walmart Pharmacy is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Starke, FL.