- Speaks English
- Somerville, NJ
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
LIRX is a pharmacy located in Somerville, NJ.
Hours of Operation
Please contact LIRX for more information.
|Monday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||–||2:00 pm|
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of LIRX - Posted on November 5th, 2017
VERY FAST PRESCRIPTION SERVICE AND A WONDERFULLY PLEASANT DELIVERY WOMAN (PEGGY)
Self-verified patient of LIRX - Posted on July 11th, 2017
I have dealt with many pharmacies over the years, but Lirx (Wald's) stands out as the best pharmacy EVER! I have never once left a doctor's office and driven directly to Lirx (Wald's) and found that my prescription(s) weren't ready. The staff is very pleasant and considerate. I recall when my doctor wired in an antibiotic prescription after the normal delivery times that Peggy is on duty. Knowing that it was important to start taking the antibiotic as soon as possible, the owner didn't wait to send it with Peggy's morning deliveries. There was a knock on my door and I was given my medication. Initially, when you walk into Lirx (Wald's) you realize that it doesn't have the same merchandising of the chain pharmacies. However it has a top notch prescription department which I have never seen in any of the large corporation pharmacies. I also was very proud and impressed by the owner's (Heman...spelling?) outreach to the people living in the Somerville Senior Citizen's Housing building during Hurricane Sandy. He came to us to make sure everyone had enough medications and oxygen. This was amazing caring and service which are a hallmark of the way Lirx (Wald's) treats its customers. This level of professional and friendly service is not available anywhere else to my knowledge... and I just offer a sincere "thank you" . Then there is Peggy, a delivery person who is always very caring and gets to know her customers, is cheerful and always ready to listen to listen to anyone's litany of physical complaints. I consider her Lirx (Wald's) angel.
Provides very fast service and excellent delivery throughout the day.,
Self-verified patient of LIRX - Posted on May 16th, 2017
6 services are provided at LIRX
Digitally submitted prescriptions from care providers.
Door-to-door prescription delivery service.
Durable Medical Equipment Sales
Wheelchares, canes, crutches, nebulizers etc.
Multi-Dose Compliance Packaging
Multi-dose adherence packaging to specific medication regimens.
Flu shots, Chicken Pox, Meningitis, Polio etc.
Accommodates disabled patients.
Formulation and preparation of personalized medication.
Walk In Clinic
Clinic for urgent healthcare.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Day/night emergency services.
Closed Door Pharmacy
Only offers care to an exclusive group of patients.
340B Pharmacy Services
A federal drug pricing and discount program.
Locations & Directions40 W Main St, Somerville, NJ
LIRX is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Somerville, NJ.