- Wait Time
- Prescription Processed Accurately
- Explained Prescription
- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
Self-verified patient of Walgreens - Posted on January 30th, 2020
The Pharmacist was rude and refused to apply my Good Rx Discount card with me asking 3 times. I was overcharged more than the retail value of the medicine with no discount. I had a serious infection in my jaw and needed Augmentin. The pharmacist attempted to charge me $69 for a $30 prescription with me asking 3 times. I had to leave without my medication because I could not afford the $69. I have filed a Complaint with the Mississippi State Board of Pharmacy and I encourage anyone who experiences neglect from a pharmacist to do the same.
Walgreens is similar to the following 4 Pharmacies near Tupelo, MS.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides