Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iliya Beylin DPM
Dr. Iliya Beylin, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Coral Springs, FL, with other offices in Coral Springs, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Iliya Beylin has 3 locations
7501 Wiles Rd Ste 104
Coral Springs, FL 33067
2929 N University Dr Ste 106
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Dr. Iliya Beylin has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Iliya Beylin has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
Showing 3 of 3
All around great doctor and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iliya Beylin - Posted on November 8th, 2018
have been seeing Dr. Beylin for a Jones fracture of the fifth metatarsal. He has been nothing but caring, understanding, and always listens to me. He lays out options, and he follows through with whatever you choose to do. He's also cared for my mother, and he has been nothing but good to her as well. The staff is helpful and kind. Also, Dr. Beylin is very punctual, and this makes all the difference when seeing a physician, in my opinion.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iliya Beylin - Posted on September 24th, 2018
I went with a swollen ankle and the other was red with heat in it. I only waited approximately 10 min. To see him. He told me what was wrong with the one foot and put a boot on it. The other leg he gave me an antibiotic for and to be on the safe side gave me an order for a CT scan for a blood clot. He could not have been nicer!
Front Desk Bad
Self-verified patient of Dr. Iliya Beylin - Posted on July 10th, 2018
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Iliya Beylin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Iliya Beylin is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Coral Springs, FL.