Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Robert Abrams
Robert Abrams, D.P.M. is a Podiatrist primarily located in Newhall, CA, with another office in Moorpark, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. Robert Abrams is affiliated with SIMI VALLEY HOSPITAL AND HEALTH CARE, FOOTHILL PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. He speaks Spanish and Tagalog.
Robert Abrams has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Robert Abrams has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
Robert Abrams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 54
I've been coming to Dr. Abrams for many years. He has provided services for my then elderly mother, husband (on hospice) and my severely disabled son. I always return to Dr. Abrams because he is conscientious and well-informed. I can depend on him to spend time discussing the situation and options so that I /we can pursue the best treatment plan.
Abrams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Robert Abrams is similar to the following 3 Podiatrists near Moorpark, CA.