Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Abrams has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Robert Abrams has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
Showing 5 of 54
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Abrams - Posted on January 11th, 2018
conscientious and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Abrams - Posted on November 6th, 2017
I've been coming to Dr. Abrams for many years. He has provided services for my then elderly mother, husband (on hospice) and my severely disabled son. I always return to Dr. Abrams because he is conscientious and well-informed. I can depend on him to spend time discussing the situation and options so that I /we can pursue the best treatment plan.
Dr. Abrams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert Abrams
Dr. Robert Abrams is a Podiatrist serving the Newhall area for more than 30 years. Dr. Abrams is experienced in Ankle Sprains, Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care and Athletes Foot.
Locations & DirectionsRobert James Abrams Dpm, 530 New Los Angeles Ave Ste 210, Moorpark, CA
Dr. Robert Abrams is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Moorpark, CA.