Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel T Wood DPM
Dr. Samuel T Wood, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Florissant, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel T Wood has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Samuel T Wood has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samuel T Wood - Posted on October 21st, 2019
He lied and said he could not see the images from the hospital. My husband and I offered to drive to the hospital and get a CD of the images and only then did he admit he could see them online. He still insisted on taking his own. This office has the most primitive x-ray I have every seen. The technician sits on the floor next to it and takes images? When asked why she did not leave the room (dental techs leave) she just giggled. Was she really taking images or just poorly trained. The doctor refused to discuss the images he took; ripping them off the light box so I could not see. He told us he could not see anything on the x-rays but insisted on taking them every time you came in. Other doctors have offered me explanations but he was just rude. He preferred to retreat to his office and play with his phone. If you are still interested in his services, he sells shoes in his office.
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1994
St Francis Central Center
Dr. Samuel T Wood Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH COUNTY FOOT & ANKLE, 662 Saint Ferdinand St, Florissant, MO
Dr. Samuel T Wood is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Florissant, MO.