Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Kalin DPM
Dr. Paul J Kalin, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul J Kalin has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Paul J Kalin has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul J Kalin - Posted on October 25th, 2020
My daughter went to Dr. Malin to have her toenails removed because she has a condition that cause ingrown toenails. He did the removal (NOT) he said he took them off. When she took the bandages off two days later they were still on. I called him he said they were taken off and that was simply her nail beds. No it was clearly nails. She trust to dig them out daily screams in pain.She has Humana so no one else takes Humana. I will pay cash to have them removed for real. It's sad he can lie and get away with it. She had to sign a waiver stating she wouldn't sue him if something went wrong. That says a lot.
Initial Visit Successful
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul J Kalin - Posted on May 8th, 2020
36 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Paul J Kalin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPAUL J KALIN, 1013 Mar Walt Dr Ste A, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Paul J Kalin is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fort Walton Beach, FL.