Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew L Schmierer DPM
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Monroe Township, NJ, with another office in Neptune, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer has 2 locations
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Schmierer - Posted on September 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Schmierer - Posted on April 10th, 2018
Don't waste your time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew L Schmierer - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Oh wow! I can not even begin to tell everyone all the bad things about this doctor. Not enough room here. He is very un-educated about how to help your foot actually feel somewhat better. Apparently did not take the (bedside manner)class when he went to school either. Bot sure if he knows how to read MRI reports or what the pictures actually say. The worst
18 Years Experience
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew L Schmierer is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Monroe Township, NJ.