Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kham V Ung DPM
Dr. Kham V Ung, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Sioux City, IA, with another office in Blair, NE. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Kham V Ung has 2 locations
Dr. Kham V Ung has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Kham V Ung has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
Showing 1 of 1
God bless Dr Ung!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kham V Ung - Posted on December 31st, 2010
We love Dr Ung. A Minneapolis surgeon had whacked part of Mom-in-law's toe off before we were introduced to Dr Ung. Mpls surgeon told us diabetic ulcers have to be surgically removed. But Dr Ung sliced back her toe and foot, scraped off all the dead meat/ulcer, sewed her back up, and she has healed and looks perfect. Shame on all those other lazy surgeons. Dr Ung ROCKS!
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Kham V Ung Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kham V Ung is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Sioux City, IA.