Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Groat DPM
Dr. Scott A Groat, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Mary Esther, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Groat has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Scott A Groat has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Front Desk Staff very rude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Groat - Posted on January 8th, 2019
In my opinion, this office is HORRIBLE!!! I had an initial appointment. and his automatic call system called the day before the appointment and told me to be 15 minutes early for an 11:30 appointment. I thought it was at 11:00, and we called but could not get through to the office to confirm. I arrived at 11:18 and was rudely told by the staff at the front that I was "20 minutes" late and that I could not be seen because they could not see me before they had to go to lunch. I begged to be seen, I had been waiting on this appointment for the severe pain in my feet and they wanted to reschedule me for several weeks. I was crying and my husband go upset and tried to reason with them. I went outside and they told him to get out and that the Dr. now refuses to see me as a patient. The lack of compassion, the screw up of their call system, the fact that they were going to make me pay for their mistake is mind blowing. I would not trust or recommend this office to an enemy much less anyone I care about.
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Scott A Groat Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSCOTT A GROAT DPM, 151 Mary Esther Blvd Ste 510, Mary Esther, FL
Dr. Scott A Groat is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Mary Esther, FL.