Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea M Seat DPM
Dr. Andrea Seat is a podiatrist at the Oklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center in Oklahoma City, OK. She graduated from the Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine in 2015 and completed her surgical residency at Jesse Brown VA Medical Center in Chicago in 2018. Dr. Seat is the recipient of the APMA 2016 SAWC Wound Care award and has published original research in numerous reputable medical journals. She treats many foot and ankle conditions including flat feet, ingrown toenails, bunions, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, equinus, and many other sources of foot and ankle pain. She also performs reconstructive foot surgery (forefoot and rearfoot), diabetic limb salvage, ankle surgery, as well as reparations of all fractures of the foot and ankle. She employs the most recent and cutting edge technology in foot and ankle surgery and is board qualified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. The Oklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center is always accepting new patients. They accept Medicare, Medicaid, and many other insurance plans.
5500 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Dr. Andrea M Seat has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea M Seat - Posted on November 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea M Seat - Posted on October 29th, 2018
i saw her in oklahoma city
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea M Seat - Posted on August 24th, 2018
Dr. Andrea M Seat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrea M Seat's office for more information.
820 S Damen Ave Chicago, IL 60612
5500 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 949-1800
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma Foot and Ankle Treatment Center, 5500 N Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Andrea M Seat is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Chicago, IL.