Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid M Stines DPM
Dr. Ingrid M Stines, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Lansing, MI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Ingrid M Stines has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Ingrid M Stines has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
35 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Ingrid M Stines Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsMID MICHIGAN HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATES, 1540 Lake Lansing Rd Ste 102, Lansing, MI
Dr. Ingrid M Stines is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Lansing, MI.