Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle A Morse DPM
Dr. Michelle A Morse, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Quincy, MA. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle A Morse has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Michelle A Morse has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle A Morse - Posted on February 7th, 2019
A few years ago I went to see Dr. Jennifer Morse for my crippling foot pain. I have had both of my feet corrected for hammertoes and twisted toes. Dr. Morse was kind as she described in detail what she wanted to do to make my feet better. She has a wealth of knowledge about how the foot works, moves and walks. She had great recommendations and really showed me what she could do to get my feet comfortable. As of today, I can enjoy my life again without terrible foot pain. I am no longer limited with what I can do. Dr. Michelle Morse is brilliant, sharp and loving! She is now helping my husband with Charcot foot and the treatment and plan has been wonderful ! I will continue to highly recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle A Morse - Posted on September 22nd, 2018
Dr. Michelle A Morse Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPASS MEDICAL QUINCY, 54 Miller St Ste 201, Quincy, MA
Dr. Michelle A Morse is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Quincy, MA.