Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Greenbaum DPM
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Lilburn, GA, with another office in Blairsville, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum has 2 locations
4145 Lawrenceville Hwy NW Ste 100
Lilburn, GA 30047
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
Showing 2 of 2
Doctor of Disaster
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark J Greenbaum - Posted on March 31st, 2019
Wonderful Service & Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark J Greenbaum - Posted on October 16th, 2018
First let me say that Dr. Mark Greenbaum is a very pleasant man. He made me feel very comfortable, relaxed and at ease. He thoroughly explained the procedure that was going to be done on my foot and laid out in detail my options. Minutes before the procedure I was very anxious about the injections I was to receive to numb the area to be worked on. But Dr. Greenbaum talked to me while he was administering the injections and used cold spray to numb the area in such a skillful way that I didn't feel a thing when injected. I have had injections in the past in my foot by different doctors and let me tell you I felt those. But I did not feel anything when Dr. Greenbaum injected my foot. After that the overall procedure went very well and I am pleased. Let me say that I would recommend Dr. Greenbaum to anyone. His skill is more than 5 stars. Thank you Dr. Greenbaum for making my surgery a good experience.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark J Greenbaum is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Lilburn, GA.