Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad J Friedman DPM
Dr. Chad J Friedman, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Newtown Square, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and West Chester, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad J Friedman has 7 locations
3319 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
795 E Marshall St Ste G2
West Chester, PA 19380
1020 Baltimore Pike Ste 220
Glen Mills, PA 19342
10000 Shannondell Dr Ste 1
Norristown, PA 19403
Dr. Chad J Friedman has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Chad J Friedman has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad J Friedman - Posted on September 24th, 2018
15 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Chad J Friedman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad J Friedman is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Newtown Square, PA.