Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Barbella DPM
Dr. Marc A Barbella, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Suffolk, VA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Barbella has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Marc A Barbella has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
Showing 2 of 2
Foot pain not bette
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc A Barbella - Posted on January 16th, 2019
Dr. Barbella is very smart, and I think he has some great ideas, however I did not feel like he helped me handle the pain in my foot (walking, resting, etc.). He seemed very opposed to surgery or medication (neither of which I was chasing, which I tried to specifically express), however I don't think the straight mechanical approach (taping) is going to work for me in this case. Still hurting.
Worst Experience EVER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marc A Barbella - Posted on August 27th, 2018
Very rude and condescending doctor. No bed side manners on top of being 1.5 hours late. This doctor refuses to let you get a word in while trying to explain your current symptoms while also trying to understand his choice of treatment. I was in such disbelief of his character that I left the appointment that I waited almost 2 hours for. He gave no regard to anything I said and ended it with asking me do I have a medical degree, just because I wanted to understand the suggested treatment.
24 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Marc A Barbella Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1 FOOT 2 FOOT CENTRE FOR FOOT AND ANKLE CARE, 171 N Main St, Suffolk, VA
Dr. Marc A Barbella is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Suffolk, VA.