Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen J Rogers DPM
Dr. Stephen J Rogers, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Fall River, MA, with another office in Warwick, RI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen J Rogers has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen J Rogers has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Stephen J Rogers has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Office staff if horrific
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Rogers - Posted on September 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Rogers - Posted on June 13th, 2018
Kimberly Cerrito Matteson · 2 minutes ago My son hurt his ankle 5 years ago playing a sport for work. We saw Dr. Rogers to seek help. Through a MRI it was found that he had a large OCD lesion of the medial talar dome and well as tearing of the anterior inferior syndesmotic ligament. It was discuss about surgery needing to fix his ankle and foot. After a year of wearing a cast for 6-8 weeks, pt, cast again for 6 weeks, pt again, a walking boot with a simulator inside. All these things did not work. Dr. Rogers decided to finally perform the surgery. The day before surgery, he told my son and I to get a second opinion. This kid suffered in the hands of Dr. Rogers. We did seek a second opinion and the Dr. he saw could not believe this was not handle with surgery right away. Almost five years later he has needed four different surgeries. My son has seen the best ortho Dr. in R.I. and is talking about maybe a 5th surgery. My son saw a Workers Comp. Dr and he could not believe how bad my son's foot was and agreed to another surgery. Dr. Rogers made a very poor decision and will never recommend him again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Rogers - Posted on August 17th, 2017
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Stephen J Rogers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen J Rogers is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Fall River, MA.