Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Z Cane DPM
Dr. Laurence Z Cane, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Kernersville, NC and Clemmons, NC . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Surgery and Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Z Cane has 3 locations
3057 Trenwest Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103
445 Pineview Dr Ste 230
Kernersville, NC 27284
Dr. Laurence Z Cane has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Laurence Z Cane has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Just go on somewhere else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurence Z Cane - Posted on November 16th, 2018
I had low expectations going into this and he didn’t exceed them. Didn’t tell me one extra piece of information, “you have plantar, tendonitis, need to lose weight, must buy my special inserts” he said word for word exactly what I knew he would. Didn’t tell me any piece of interesting information what so ever. I got more feedback from Adam at fleet feet. I don’t know if dr cane could really care any less. I didn’t even know the appointment was over hahaha he walked out so I did too. They give you this like 1980 print out of stretches that you can barely read or visualize it’s 2018 y’all don’t have better quality instructions and images to pass out??? He asked me my shoe size... you the podiatrist!! You’re looking at my feet!! I just paid you $92 YOU TELL ME WHAT SIZE THEY ARE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurence Z Cane - Posted on October 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurence Z Cane - Posted on July 5th, 2017
14 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Laurence Z Cane Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurence Z Cane is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Winston Salem, NC.