Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr DPM
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Foley, AL, with another office in Daphne, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Best Podiatrist ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr - Posted on March 5th, 2019
Best in County--fired 2 others before finding him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr - Posted on January 15th, 2017
Had tried two other highly recommend podiatrists in Baldwin County, both of whom have been in practice longer and have good reputation in community, for my disabled father who is diabetic with bad neuropathy. Have seen Griffin for both routine diabetic foot care and wound care. The other two incompetent docs actually caused wounds on dad's feet during routine diabetic foot care appointments that caused him to have to spend months going to a wound care clinic to heal. After all that, when it was time for a routine appointment, we tried Griffin based on the wound care doc's recommendation (that Dr is a vascular surgeon, so I thought it was likely a high quality referral). He could not have been more right! Griffin is sharp, witty, great bedside manner, stays on top of research, takes great care to be extremely careful performing procedures, is gentle with my dad, and the list of positives goes on and on. He is currently treating him for a soft tissue infection in his big toe that has been recurrent and turned into a bone infection because the last incompetent podiatrist didn't catch and treat it appropriately. Griffin ordered x-rays and an MRI and got right on top of it and referred dad out for a PICC line for IV antibiotics and the soft tissue infection is nearly gone and the bone infection is well on its way to healing also. Needless to say, I let him treat my father, would use him myself if needed, and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Joe Griffin to anyone needing podiatric care, especially someone with diabetic neuropathy. In short, this man is excellent, as is his entire staff, and has been nothing short of a blessing!
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joe B Griffin Jr is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Foley, AL.