Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Y Chen DPM
Dr. Eric Y Chen, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Hacienda Heights, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Y Chen has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Eric Y Chen has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Eric Y Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEXCEL CARE MEDICAL GROUP, 16404 Colima Rd, Hacienda Heights, CA
Dr. Eric Y Chen is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Hacienda Heights, CA.