Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald R Schneider DPM
Dr. Gerald R Schneider, DPM is a Podiatrist primarily located in Burlington, WI, with another office in Waterford, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald R Schneider has 2 locations
Dr. Gerald R Schneider has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Gerald R Schneider has the following 7 expertise
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Gerald R Schneider Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerald R Schneider is similar to the following 4 Podiatrists near Burlington, WI.